|This article is about a/an hero in Tomica Hero: Rescue Force.|
|Season(s):||Tomica Hero: Rescue Force|
|First Appearance:||Final Rescue Approved: Explosive Suppression Complete!|
|Last Appearance:||Save the Earth: Great Wyvern GX|
|Number of Episode|
|51 (Rescue Force)|
3 (Rescue Fire)
Full list of appearances
- "Chakusō! R5! Chakusō Complete!"
- ―Transformation call[src]
- "Rescue Force emergency dispatch!"
- ―Captain Ishiguro's order to deploy[src]
- "Save The Life, begin rescue operation!"
- ―Captain Ishiguro gives the order to begin rescue procedures[src]
Eiji Ishiguro is Rescue Force's captain and R5, donning a black armor. He gives approvals for Final Rescues and is a tough member.
1st Generation Team
Eiji Ishiguro was part of the first Rescue Force along with Kamiya (R2), Naomi Okamura (R3), Natsuno Nanbu (R4), and Obuchi (R1), his senior.
Eiji saw Obuchi design some technology. The first one he noticed was in 1998 of a design of a robot called Rescue Max. But the technology to make it was unavailable and it took another decade to develop it. Another time, he watched Obuchi trying the Max Program that would allow the user to transform into R1 Max. But the data was incomplete, and Obuchi often got injured by attempting to use it.
On one mission, Ishiguro and Obuchi went to a mountain foreign lab. Turned out the energy the lab developed was to be used for a man-made volcano, which caused an explosion. R5 survived, but Obuchi seemingly to perish in the blaze.
2nd Generation Team
Eiji Ishiguro is tough and usually wise. It was revealed that as R5, he develops a gruff and rash personality, causing him to make hasty actions. This problem was fixed by Hikaru and a man from a restaurant he knew. Ishiguro was also seen to have a soft side, as he cuddles his teddy bear when scared.
- During his debut as R5, Ejii acted much like a Showa era Kamen Rider. This in hindsight is hilariously ironic as the Portrayal notes show. (see below)
Behind the Scenes
- to be added